We appreciate your business and want you to be happy with your order. If you are unsatisfied with any item for any reason call us on 01355 272 500 or email email@example.com to start a returns process.
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 14 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition as it was when you had initially received it and undamaged in any way.
Unless the product is faulty the following conditions must be met to qualify for an exchange or refund:
- Original packaging must be retained, sealed and undamaged
- No parts/accessories from the original shipment can be missing
- Product must not be registered with the manufacturer to your or any other name
After we receive your item, our team will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you had used during the purchase. For card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your bank statement.
If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 14 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund. Orders which are returned outside of this returns policy will not be accepted for refund and will be returned to you.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team.
We do not accept refunds on the following products due to their nature:
- Gift Cards/Vouchers
- Digital Downloads/Software Licence Keys
- Boxed computer software that has been opened and had licence keys redeemed
- Products that were custom made to your specification/order
- Products that may have come into contact with the eyes, nose, ears or mouth, such as microphones or headphones
Last reviewed on: 16/09/2020