Superb preamps, rock-solid performance, low latency, dozens of incredibly useful “just in case” features like a built-in phono preamp for vinyl sampling, Bluetooth streaming to your monitors or a channel in your DAW, awesome USB-C, ADAT, MIDI, and Word Clock connectivity, robust build, and even a handy protective cover to keep it dust and scratch-free.
AudioFuse Studio gives you 4 of our legendary Discrete Pro© preamps to track your music, and a superb analog signal path that will reveal every nuance of your audio. The super-low Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) lets you capture every subtle detail, while the huge 72dB input gain gives you enough gain to drive even the quietest ribbon mic. Everything is also capture with a practically perfect flat frequency response, too.
Listen to music, or track ideas straight from a phone to your DAW with a high quality Bluetooth receiver. Use the DC-coupled outputs to control parameters of your modular synths. The possibilities are limitless.
Every connection features the best components on the market, giving you perfectly transparent analog-digital conversion, practically non-existent noise on the preamps, even when fully cranked, loads of gain to make even the quietest mics shine, and a silky-smooth, audiophile listening experience.
- 18 inputs, 20 outputs channels
- 4 mic/instrument/line preamps with DiscretePRO® technology
- 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
- 4 analog inserts on channel 1-4
- Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX© and AAC©
- 2 pairs of speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, on both 6.35 and 3.5mm TRS.
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability (instrument level output)
- Complete monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
- 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96kHz
- S/PDIF inputs/outputs or Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
- DiscretePRO® Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit.
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
- USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Comes with AudioFuse Creative Suite
- Robust metal desktop chassis
Contact us for pricing and ETA - 01355 272 500 or email@example.com