At Mediaspec we respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining it.
Information we may collect from you:
- Information that you provide to us when using this website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use this website, subscribing to our services or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when requesting details for a promotional event.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions through the website to which you are a party and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Information you provide to us when applying through the website for registration, which will typically include your name and contact details.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you access.
We use the information you provide us:
- To administer your account and to disclose your details to our third party service providers for the purpose of processing your order.
- From time to time, to inform you by post, email or other available means, of products, services, promotions and special offers from our retail channel and Mediaspec plc Group of Companies.
- We will only contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order.
In the event that you purchase goods on the Debenhamsâ€™ website, you may be sent an email requesting whether you would like to review your product.
Mediaspec’s Merchant Account allows us to accept credit card information over the internet. All customers who place orders via Mediaspec’s website must be the cardholder specified on the card that is used to place the order, and all deliveries must be made to the cardholder’s registered address.
To increase security for all our customers, Mediaspec will carry out a security check on all internet credit card transactions. This will ensure that all deliveries are made to the cardholderâ€™s registered address and that the card is valid for transactions.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
All credit and debit card transactions are processed by Sage Pay. At no point do Mediaspec view the debit/credit card number that is submitted by our online customers.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.