Update Available for Apogee Ensemble ThunderboltJul 27, 2017 - 10:49
- Easily eliminate latency with new Direct Monitoring feature in Logic Pro X*
- Connect two Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt interfaces to your Mac to double your analog inputs and outputs
- All-new Apogee Control software, replaces Maestro 2 and features a modern user interface you can customize for your workflow
- Apogee Control software also lets you control Ensemble Thunderbolt with an iOS remote app and the Apogee Control hardware remote
- Connect any Apogee Element interface to your Ensemble Thunderbolt and expand your system with Ensemble quality I/O at unprecedented prices
*Requires Logic Pro X 10.3.2
The new Ensemble Thunderbolt software update is available today from Apogee’s website as a free download for all Ensemble Thunderbolt users on macOS 10.10 or greater. The Apogee Control iOS App is available for free from the App Store.
PRESONUS ANNOUNCE A NEW 16 CHANNEL VERSION OF THE FADERPORT
Introducing the Faderport 16! PreSonus DAW contoller with 16 touch-sensitive, motorized 100mm fadersRead more
Samson G-Track Pro - Professional USB Microphone with Audio Interface.
Samson G-Track Pro - Professional USB Microphone with Audio Interface.Read more