Serato SampleAug 16, 2017 - 11:20
Look into any top musician's Pro Tools or Logic plugin folder and you will no doubt find Serato's Pitch n' Time plug-in. Such is its success, engineers classify it as a "must have" addition. It should therefore come as no surprise that Serato are incorporating their technology into a new product.
Serato have just announced the public beta launch for Serato Sample: a fun, fast, high-quality production plugin that allows you to quickly find, chop, key shift and time stretch samples.
Until now, producers have struggled to freely manipulate samples while maintaining high-grade audio quality. This has been solved with Sample, an intuitive sampling tool powered by Serato’s original plugin, Pitch ‘n Time.
Since Serato launched almost 20 years ago, Pitch ‘n Time has remained the industry standard in pitch-shifting and time-stretching software. They’ve now come full circle, incorporating that powerful technology into an exciting new sampling plugin.
Serato CEO, Young Ly, says, “Over the years we’ve seen huge growth in the crossover between DJing and producing so it feels like a natural next step for us to return to the world of production. And in turn it made sense to leverage our successful plugin, Pitch ‘n Time.
We’re very excited about Serato Sample and the feedback from our private beta has been extremely positive. The next phase is public beta to ensure a top quality product is released. Check out serato.com/sample if you're interested in finding out more."
- Works in leading music production software
- Including Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro and Maschine.
- Flawless key detection and shifting
- Find the key and then shift it with the power of Pitch ‘n Time.
- Find the best samples with Autoset
- With one click our algorithm finds 16 of the best samples to work with.
- Familiar Cue Point workflow
- Use Serato DJ's popular Cue Point workflow to set and trigger pads.
- Change samples beyond recognition
- Manipulate each pad individually. Mess with key, bpm and more.
- Serato’s famous colored waveforms
- Visually understand tracks without having to listen to them. Red for bass, blue for highs.
- Jump around tracks with ease
- Find what you’re after with waveform scrub and needle drop.
Lime Pictures S6
Home of Hollyoaks turns to Mediapec to deliver cutting-edge sound for their award-winning dramaRead more
iZotope Dialogue Match
Extracts and transfers EQ, reverb, and ambience content from one dialogue recording to another. ADR just got easier.Read more