PreSonus ATOM, Portable Versatile Production Controller.Nov 19, 2018 - 04:00
Produce quickly and easily in a tightly integrated environment.
ATOM connects to your computer via USB and is compatible with most music production and performance software but it is absolutely amazing when used with PreSonus Studio One. ATOM and Studio One integrate tightly so you can create quickly and easily. Enjoy blazingly fast, professional-style workflow with ATOM’s navigation, editing, and loop-point-creation features and transport controls.
You’re in control.
ATOM puts you in control of your music production software. Trigger loops and effects and play virtual instruments with 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads. Eight assignable pad banks let you, for example, assign your entire virtual drum rack to each pad within each bank. MIDI Keyboard mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode enable you to custom control your instruments. And with 4 programmable rotary encoders and 20 assignable buttons, you can navigate and set more parameters faster.
Everything you need.
You’ll love ATOM’s expressive pads and flexible controls. Its tight integration with Studio One will open up your production environment and speed up your workflow, and you get a wealth of virtual instruments, loops, and drum kits with Studio One to fuel your creativity. But we wanted to give you more, so we worked with MVP Loops to deliver a carefully curated loop and one-shot library custom-designed for ATOM.
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for ATOM with Studio One 4 or later:
- Mac® OS X 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core® 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows® 7 (SP1 + platform update), Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel Core Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection (needed for software installation and activation)
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- 40 GB hard-drive space
- Universal Control 2.9 or later (for firmware updates)
- Studio One 4.1+ required for native integration
Lime Pictures S6
Home of Hollyoaks turns to Mediapec to deliver cutting-edge sound for their award-winning dramaRead more
iZotope Dialogue Match
Extracts and transfers EQ, reverb, and ambience content from one dialogue recording to another. ADR just got easier.Read more