ARTURIA ANNOUNCE V-COLLECTION 6Dec 05, 2017 - 12:04
V Collection 6 represents a landmark in the title’s history, with the addition of 4 sensational, iconic instruments, bringing the total number of synth and keyboard recreations to 21.
Music Easel V most notably is the first officially licensed software recreation of the landmark "West Coast" instrument and brings a wild new sonic pallette to the collection - otherwise only obtainable via the modern hardware Music Easels costing over £4,700!
Music Easel V is also only the tip of the iceberg...
New instruments include:
- Buchla Easel V
- DX7 V
- Clavinet V
- Fairlight CMI V
With major updates to:
- Analog Lab - Now in version 3
- Piano V 2
And incremental improvements to all other instruments in the collection.
V Collection 6 is the ultimate collection of vintage keyboards. Compiling all 21 of Arturia’s award-winning software emulations of classic keyboards and synths into one software package, there has never been such an essential tool for your studio.
A love letter to the vintage keyboard
Bringing together over 100 years of landmark keyboard instruments in one software package, the sounds behind every hit, every genre, and every musical movement are now at your fingertips. Inside, you’ll find analog synths, modular marvels, revolutionary digital synths, sublime acoustic and electric pianos, organs, and even a string machine. Alongside old favorites, V Collection 6 now includes DX-7 V, Buchla V, CMI V, Clavinet V, and revamped Analog Lab and Piano V software instruments, making this the most comprehensive classic keyboard collection ever made.
Above and beyond original spec
Every single instrument contained in V Collection 6 hasn’t just been recreated, it has been reimagined. Overcoming the limitations of the original instruments, but remaining true to their original vision, Arturia’s engineers have enabled features never before possible: transform classic monosynths into polysynths; add extra oscillators and LFOs; integrate arpeggiators; change the instrument’s cabinetry. This is the ultimate sound design playground.
An exciting world of sound
V Collection 6 gives you access to almost 7,000 amazing presets, so if you prefer to just play rather than tweak, you’ll have a lifetime of incredible sounds created by some of the world’s top sound designers. You even have access to the Sound Store, letting you try out exciting new sounds from top name artists, as well as tribute libraries featuring the sounds of your favorite synth and keyboard players.
- NEW: CMI V - the mother of all samplers, supercharged and ready to revolutionize your tracks.
- NEW: DX7 V - Yamaha’s revolutionary digital synth, now easy to edit, full of new features, and at your command.
- NEW: Buchla Easel V - the avant-garde West coast experimental synth now features a physics-based sound engine.
- NEW: Clavinet V - the iconic performance keyboard, perfect for pop, soul, and rock.
- NEW: Analog Lab 3: a creativity launchpad with over 6,000 classic synth & keyboard presets.
- NEW: Piano V 2: the physically modelled piano suite, updated with new models and exciting new features.
- ARP2600 V: the super-versatile, semi-modular analog 70s legend.
- CS-80 V: Yamaha’s polyphonic supersynth reborn.
- Jup-8 V: the software reincarnation of the sound designer’s dream synth.
- Mini V: the iconic 70s monosynth reborn.
- Modular V: Dr Moog’s modular monolith.
- SEM V: the ultimate analog companion synth.
- Prophet V: 2 Sequential Circuits masterpieces reimagined as software synths.
- VOX Continental V: the finest recreation of the breathy combo organ.
- Farfisa V: the iconic sound of the 60s combo organ, regained.
- Wurli V: the versatile keyboard brought to life through physical modelling.
- Solina V: the string ensemble synth that started it all, back in the game.
- Matrix-12 V: Oberheim’s game-changer now at your fingertips.
- Stage-73 V: Fender’s iconic electric piano recaptured through physical modelling.
- Synclavier V: the impossibly rare digital masterpiece, recreated by the original designer.
- B-3 V: Hammond’s classic organ recreated through precise circuit & physical modelling.
SPECIAL INTRO PRICING
RRP - £385 Inc VAT
RRP - £479 inc VAT
Introductory pricing on V-Collection 6 is only available during December, so please order now.
Stephen Scott from Bigmouth Audio explains how the purchase of a Pro Tools system helped cement their international profile.Read more
University of Salford S6
Students are future-proofed as University of Salford upgrade studios to Avid S6Read more